Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love!

 Valentine's Day is coming up! I posted a few good finds that I have come across over the years. These all have to do with LOVE!

This is a 2 minute video that gave me a desire to be and do better! It is a message from Thomas S. Monson on What Matters Most!
   
  If you want a short read, this book is perfect! This is a cute little book that was given to me years ago. F. Burton Howard uses a real life parable from his experience to share how special marriage is.



 Here is a quote from Gordon B. Hinckley
               
               True love is not so much a matter of romance 
                              as it is a matter of concern 
                     for the well-being of one's companion. 

1 comment:

  1. Chris, I was just checking out your blog, reading looking at all of your fun creations. You are so amazing! I love you so much! You are such a wonderful big sister to have! I feel so blessed to have been born into such a wonderful family that I can continually learn from. I wish you lived close to me so that I could see you more often! Happy late Valentine day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...