Friday, January 14, 2011

Outside the snow is calm and quiet...

   ...but inside we are LOUD and busy!  This afternoon the kids and I enjoyed our own hot cup of chocolate and had Tim Tam Slams!  Rich, delicious and just right!  The cocoa helped us calm down and feel warm and cozy. Then we experienced the warm rich chocolate melting when we combined our hot cocoa with the Tim Tams! OH YEAH!  I'm in LOVE with Tim Tam Slams! I first came to know of Tim Tam Slams on my mission.  I served a mission on Temple Square in Salt Lake City Utah.  I met many people from all over the world.  I had a mission companion from Australia that introduced me to the Tim Tam Slam. I only experienced this delicious chocolate treat once, but always remembered the taste!  For years I couldn't find them anywhere! Then finally I found those chocolate wafers!!  Yippy!! PepperRidge Farm places Tim Tams in stores between October and April.  What a YUMMY treat! 
     To experience this delicious Tim Tam Slam, you take the Tim Tam cookie and bite one of the corners.  Then bite the other side, but opposite corner. Take the Tim Tam and use it as a straw to suck up the hot chocolate. (You may not want your cocoa to be too hot.) When you are able to drink cocoa through your Tim Tam, quickly put it in your mouth before you loose it and it drops into the hot chocolate.  
Enjoy the warm, rich, melting chocolate!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...