Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Feast!

  Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons!  I love the weather and the smell in the air!  Both seasons have a motivating effect on me.
 In the spring the sun shines warm and blooming begins. Everything starts to turn green and become alive. I also love these seasons because of the words I am able to hear..words of the Lord's servants. Every April and October members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints all over the world gather to hear the words of the Prophet of God. For two days we receive counsel and have an opportunity to be taught. As I listened this last weekend to the words spoken, mostly the quiet whisperings and impressions of the spirit, I felt as though I had been FED. I was spiritually fed..inspired and moved to change and become better. I love the Lord Jesus Christ and can see His hand in my life. Everyone, every being on this earth, those who lived and will yet live, are God's children! We have divine qualities and characteristics! He LOVES us and has prepared a plan that can bring us happiness in this life and eternal JOY in the next. Our Heavenly Father sent his Son Jesus Christ to show us the way to live. Jesus Christ teaches us how to find happiness and to become like our Father in Heaven.  Jesus made it possible for us to change, and to return to our Father in Heaven. My gratitude overflows for the continued opportunities the Lord gives me to change, to grow and find TRUE happiness. Each of us will have our own opportunities for growth. Although sometimes this growth may not seem easy, we can be assured that we are never alone.  The Lord is ALWAYS there and is ever so willing to help us along the path of life. I am grateful for the rejuvenating strength..the spiritual spring feast I received once again at conference! God's plan is perfect and made for ALL!
The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...