Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creamy Orange Julius

   If you like the Popsicle that is orange with the vanilla cream center you will LOVE this Orange Julius!  It reminds me of those 50/50 ice cream bars I absolutely loved when I was young.  My kids and I enjoyed this cold delicious treat this afternoon! I had this recipe written on a piece of scratch paper in my recipe box..not sure where it came from. If it came from you..Thank You!! I like it and thought it would be good to share!! I did change one ingredient to make it more creamy...
  
Ingredients: 
  6oz of orange juice concentrate
1 tray of ice
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup half & half
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla

Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth, but still a little icy. Too much blending can make it runny. How long you blend depends on you and the texture you prefer. Makes approx. 5-6 cups. Serve immediately!!  
                                      Enjoy it before it melts!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...