Friday, March 4, 2011

Turn Toddler Bodysuit Into A Little Boys Shirt!

  I like onsies to keep the tummy covered and for extra warmth in the winter. I don't mind bodysuits for little newborns, but for my 16 month old, bodysuits are not my favorite.  I hardly ever buy them.  So the bodysuits that were given to my son don't get much wear. I only put them on when we stay around the house or when they are the only thing clean. I decided to transform them into shirts so he could use them more!
1. Lay flat and cut just above the leg straight across to the other side.  Because mine had horizontal stripes it made cutting a straight across pretty easy.
  2. Turn the edge under about 1/4" and then another 1/2" and sew around 1/2" from the edge.  DONE! I'm ready for the next one!
          Extra shirts are nice for a cute and curious, messy toddler!

2 comments:

  1. What another GREAT post!!! You amaze me!! I love your blog!!! I can't wait to try out your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here on Etsy we offer a wide collection of 100 percent cotton adorable bodysuit for kids! Browse our extensive collection to buy adorable bodysuit online. Order today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...